Loan of books, magazines, CDs and DVDs. Internet access and printing facilities.
The multimedia library is open to residents of all the local villages.
You can sign up for membership at any time of the year.
Activities and workshops available throughout the year:
- School groups (infant and primary schools of Vézeronce-Curtin, Sermérieu and Passins)
- Open to the general public
- Storytelling sessions for children aged 3 months to 3 years during the autumn, Christmas, winter and spring school holidays
- A "Café-Mondée" night is held about once every 2 months at the Hôtel des Voyageurs
- Activities for all publics and/or adults only are organised all year round, at the multimedia library and other local venues
- "Conferences" on various themes followed by contributions from the audience
All year round
Opening hours on Monday and Friday between 4 pm and 5.30 pm. On Monday between 7.30 pm and 9 pm. On Wednesday between 3 pm and 6.30 pm. On Saturday between 10.30 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Office du Tourisme Les Balcons du Dauphiné - 22/09/2021
Report a problem
- Free for children under 14 (loan of books only)
- Child membership (14-18 years): €5
- Adult membership (18 years and up): €12 (residents of Vézeronce-Curtin & Sermérieu) / €15 (non-residents)
- Family membership: €18 (residents of Vézeronce-Curtin & Sermérieu) / €22 (non-residents)
- Visitor membership (July & August) : Individual: €5 / Family: €10
- Group membership: €25
Full details in the attached guide.