The current 19th-century church replaced a dark, low-built Romanesque church built at least as far back as 995.
It is dedicated to Saint Maurice, the parish's patron saint.
This impressive church is 33.7 metres long, 14.6 metres wide and 14 metres in height. The belltower reaches a height of 46 metres (including the metal cross).
The beautiful stained glass windows represent Saint Maurice as the Marquis Maxime de Quinsonas who was the village mayor from 1876 to 1888.
Phone : 04 74 80 19 59
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office du Tourisme Les Balcons du Dauphiné - 10/11/2020