Enjoy a French/Swiss adventure for a couple of hours off the beaten track at the foot of Salève - the most iconic mountain near Geneva. The return trip is made along a combination of paths and side roads, with fantastic views over Geneva and Lake Geneva
From 01/03 to 30/11, daily.
Office de Tourisme des Monts de Genève - 12/07/2021
Report a problem
Adult: from 80 €.
This price includes:
● Gravel or electric bike hire
● Itinerary provided either via an app or GPS
● Assistance if necessary (you will be provided with our emergency phone number)
For groups of 6 or more, items can be booked with supplement:
● “Following” cyclist (for mechanical problems, physical difficulties etc…)
● Support vehicle which will meet the cyclists at predetermined stops
● Feedstation (snacks, water, fruit, energy bars, energy drinks) along the way
● “Post-excursion” photo album provided by Googlephotos
● Additional activities such as (non exhaustive list) cable-car ride to the top of the Salève,
access to the “Vitam” leisure centre
● Meals (picnic or restaurant)
● Transfers (for example: from the arrival point of the group to the departure point).