Already registered ? Log in
image utilisateur
from Parc naturel régional des Grands Causses
Notre Dame de Grâce chapel

Notre Dame de Grâce chapel

This sanctuary which was founded by Alix de Castelnau has existed since at least the 15th century, when it was called Ouradou (oratory). This chapel was refurbished in 1730 and during the 19th century, the stairway door of the castle was then brought back into use.

Infos techniques


Lat : 43.9731Lng : 2.72522
1 year

Lodgings nearby