The Place Royale - Koningsplein is dominated by the Church of Saint Jacques-sur-Coudenberg, between the Constitutional Court and the ING Culture Centre. On the other side, between the Museum of Ancient Art and the Magritte Museum, the Place du Musée - Museumplein can be found. In the middle of the square is the light shaft of the Museum of Modern Art (1984). The wing with semicircular entrance is that of the Palace of Charles of Lorraine (1756). It contains the Royal Chapel, used by the Protestant Church. The statue is that of the governor-general of the Austrian Netherlands.