The Boulevard de l'Empereur, on top of the tunnel of the North-South rail connection (1955), dominates the Place de la Justice - Gerechtsplein, where Daniël Buren installed his flagpoles. A shopping gallery connects the square with the Rue de Ruysbroeck - Ruisbroekstraat. Remains of the first city wall mark the entrance of the gardens of the Royal Library and the National Archives. The ramps and stairs give access to the sculpture garden, which gives acces to the Rue de la Régence - Regentschapsstraat via the Royal Museums of Fine Arts (1880). Opposite the entrance to the Museums is the Court of Audit, in the former Palace of the Count of Flanders.