An electric vehicle charging station is available for public use, free of charge
A charging station is available around the side of the building of Val Cenis-Lanslebourg Tourist Office. (Bring your own cable.) It can be used by anyone with the QR code scanning app:
• Install a QR scanning app
• Scan the QR code
• Click on "Recharge sans compte client" (no client account)
A new page will open
• Enter your telephone no. (without the first 0) under the heading GMS account no.:
• Click on "Demander un code d'accès" to request an access code
You will receive the access code by SMS.
• Enter the access code and press on "Recharge sans compte client".
• Press on "Recharge sans compte client".
Wait a few minutes
• Search for Val Cenis
• Click on the charging station
When the cover opens
• Connect your cable
• The display indicates "Transaction en cours"
• The display indicates "Ouverture CP Maurienne"
9 place Sommeiller (…)
When your vehicle battery is fully charged (or to stop charging)
• Click on the blue banner >
• Click on "Arrêter la recharge" and disconnect the cable.
• Close the cover
Phone : 04 79 05 26 67
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All year round. Open 24/24.
Communauté de communes Haute Maurienne Vanoise - 21/09/2020