The Rosay gondola (Le Grand-Bornand Village) is open to pedestrians, mountain bikers and paragliders. Equipment to wash your mountain bike available at the bottom of the Le Rosay cable-car.
- respect of barrier gestures by all, users and staff of the ski lifts
- respect of the physical distance according to the marking on the ground in the queues
- disinfection of hands obligatory, hydroalcoholic gel made available
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all adults and children over 11 years of age for all journeys on the lifts. On sale on site if required 1.50€
- 4 people maximum in a cabin at Le Rosay
- 2 persons maxi on the chairlift of Le Lachat
- wearing of the mask by all staff members
- daily disinfection of cabins and seats
Phone : 04 50 02 78 10
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.legrandbornand.com
From 19/09 to 20/09/2020, daily.
From 9 am to 11.45 am and from 1.15 pm to 5.00 pm.
Subject to favorable weather.
Le Grand-Bornand Tourisme - 14/09/2020
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Rosay or Lachat
- adult: 8.20€ / children ages 15 and under: 6.10€
Rosay + Lachat
- adult: 12€ / children ages 15 and under: 9.80€
- Full-day adult: 19€ / children ages 15 and under: 15.20€
- Book of 10 passes (not registered): 72.50€
- Season pass: 180€
>>> Leisure Pass
> Rosay or Lachat
Round trip adult: 7.40 € / round trip child - 15 years old: 5.60 €
> Rosay + Lachat
Round trip adult: 11 € / round trip child - 15 years old: 8.60 €
Adult day: 17 € / child - 15 years old: 13.30 €
>>> Price for handicapped individuals:
Rosay or Lachat: 4.10 €
Rosay + Lachat: 6.10 € (day: 9.50 €)