Qualified wine specialist and mountain guide, Bernard Vissoud was the first In France to offer several varied services in “wine tourism “which really combine perfectly the discovery of this fabulous region and its wines (in a friendly atmosphere)
All the services are private - Programmes (which can be adapted to suit your needs if at all possible) or a tailor made programme are available - As from only one person - Gift certificate
Thanks to it’s incomparable natural environment, it’s strong identity, it’s astonishing history, the legendary historical spots, it’s rich gastronomy and the excellence of its wines, Savoie Mont Blanc is a favorite destination for Wine Tourism and Gourmets.
Alpes Flaveurs tour programs are professional, fun and the lakes, the mountains and the vineyards conspire to ensure an abundantly satisfying experience in every sense.
Half day, full day, several days
• Discovering Oenology with vehicles : car, mini bus, bus (or with Convertible Citroen 2v, electric
• Wine tasting events in your home, after ski, after work - Wine tasting in some famous local wine cellars (with some rare wines), outside in the vineyards. I adapt to all of your ideas and wishes.
• Initialization and wine tasting training at your home or in a local wine cellar.
• Work seminaries or work get together’s in charming vineyards or other exotic places.
• Hen and stag parties
• Good and copious local buffet during the wine tasting events or Picnic with local specialties in the mountains or in the vineyards
• Rare hikes between mountain cliffs and wine cellars: 1, 2 or 3 days.
• We can even imagine during the winter season snowshoeing between the mountains and the wine cellars.
• Hiking in the vineyards with wine tastings
• Hiking all seasons in the mountains without oenology
• Let your imagination run wild and we’ll be happy to organize your wine tasting experience. Think for example Wine tasting on a boat on the natural Bourget Lake or Annecy Lake
• Week end wine tasting by car or by hiking or in mixing both
• Tours around the Mont Blanc with tasty stops in three different countries (France, Switzerland and Italy).
All year round.
Office de tourisme Coeur de Savoie - 28/07/2020