Fill up on memories while enjoying whitewater activities with AN Rafting – France's rafting pioneers!
This is where you'll discover the series of descents on the Haute Isère river: rafting, hydrospeed, canorafting and even in combination (rafting + hydrospeed or rafting + canorafting)!
Discover other outdoor activities too, like canyoning, via ferrata, paragliding and mountain biking in the heart of the Tarentaise valley.
Contact us for more information or visit our website.
- compulsory hand disinfection with hydroalcoholic gel before entering the shuttle - compulsory wearing of masks on the shuttle
- wearing a mask recommended when distancing of one meter is not possible
- exemption from wearing a mask during sporting activity (except for the guide who will wear a neoprene mask)
- reservation and preferential payment in advance (by phone, email)
- markings on the floor in the reception area to maintain social distancing
- collective changing rooms closed until further notice
- regular disinfection of the premises
- disinfection of equipment with certified virucidal products
- provision of hydroalcoholic gel, especially at reception and in shuttles
Phone : 04 79 09 72 79
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.an-rafting.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/ANraftingSavoieMorvanHautesavoie/
From 01/05 to 30/09.
From 08:30 to 18:30.
Racing cycle hire
Office de Tourisme de la Grande Plagne - 01/09/2020