A warm welcome awaits you in this typically Savoyard chalet on the Côte d'Aime.
Each of our four bedrooms will charm you with its very own character and decoration.
We welcome you to this typically Savoyard chalet on the Côte d'Aime.
Each of the four bedrooms will charm you with its very own character and decoration
A hearty breakfast awaits you when you awake in the morning.
In the evening, we serve a generous dinner, on request, around the large family table.
You will be charmed by the unobstructed view of the Tarentaise.
The chalet is situated close to the largest ski areas. In less than half an hour, you'll be on the pistes of the Paradiski® ski area. From there, you can take the impressive Vanoise Express cable car linking the slopes of La Plagne and Les Arcs.
A few more kilometres and you can not only choose between La Rosière and its area linked with Italy and the 3 Vallées resorts forming the largest interconnected ski area in the world but also the Killy area and the resorts of Tignes and Val d'Isère.
What's more, you can enjoy a multitude of other winter activities such as snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ski touring ... setting off from the chalet or somewhere nearby.
We are in contact with many partners, don't hesitate to let us know what you'd like to do.
In summer, cycling, mountain biking, motorbiking, paragliding, white-water and other watersports, tourist visits to typical villages, hikes in the Beaufortain at the foot of La Pierra Menta or in Vanoise National Park…
Aloïs is a mountain guide
Whether for a few hours, a day, or several days, I can offer you outings based the things you'd like to do.
In your room, you will find a folder with some examples of hikes in the surrounding area. Obviously, these are just examples and everything is customizable.
A cool, sporty hike, with family, between sportspeople, as a couple, with friends, views of Mont Blanc, Vanoise, Beaufortain, the Alps and even the Jura ... Picnic on lakesides and beside mountain streams, more than 3,000 metres above sea level, surrounded by edelweiss, gentians and other magnificent alpine flowers… Observe marmots, chamois, ibex under the watchful eyes of the great birds of prey, hear the call of the deer at the rising and the setting of the sun.
Let me know what you'd like to do, and I'll do my best to make it happen.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate our animal friends.
The PARADISKI brand is a registered trademark owned by Compagnie des Alpes-Domaines Skiables
Welcome from June 26.
- No more than 8 people at the same time.
- Complete room cleaning after each stay, with particular attention to contact areas. After cleaning, rooms remain vacant for at least one day before the arrival of the next occupants.
- You will find soap in each of your rooms and hydro-alcoholic gel in the living room.
- Minimum stay 3 nights.
- The communal living areas will be accessible as per protective measures.
- Cancellation linked to COVID restrictions, free of charge.
La Table d'hôtes
- We'll be serving meals on the terrace as often as possible, weather permitting. Otherwise, our large dining table can accommodate up to 8 guests.
- We will arrange our terrace in the sun in the morning so that we can have breakfast outside.
- Water jugs, salt and pepper pots, bread baskets, jars of jam, etc. will only be shared between occupants of the same room.
- A small refrigerator will be available for each room to store your purchases of cheese, drinks, picnic lunches, etc.
Hikes with Aloïs
- Possible outings every day for groups of 2 to 8 people to discover the Beaufortain, the Vanoise and all the hidden treasures of Tarentaise.
- Observing the wildlife, local history, beautiful landscapes, and excursions rich in memories.
04 79 07 59 55
06 99 08 94 84
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.lesmarmhotes.com/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/lesmarmhotes
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+LesMarmh%C3%B4tesLaC%C3%B4tedAime?hl=fr
All year round.
Arrivals between 17:00 and 19:00.
3 épis/ears of corn Gîtes de France
Office de Tourisme de la Grande Plagne - 20/09/2020
One person: 75 to 90 €
Two people: 85 to 78 €
Extra person: 30 €
Meal: 22 €
Individual child (3-12 years): 25 €.
Free entry for children < 3 years.
Group rate available for > 8 people.
Tax not included.