Discover St. Paul's Cathedral, one of London's landmarks, and skip the lines thanks to your priority-access ticket!
MARVEL AT ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL, SET IN THE HEART OF LONDON, AND SAVE TIME THANKS TO YOUR PRIORITY-ACCESS TICKET!
Built in 1675, St. Paul's Cathedral is a place of history. It was destroyed by fire and invaders four times, and nearly got destroyed during the Blitzkrieg. It hosted the funerals of Admiral Nelson and Winston Churchill, as well as the wedding of Lady Diana and Prince Charles.
Don't waste any time waiting in line at the entrance thanks to your priority-access ticket, and discover this emblematic monument, which now has a very strong symbolic value for Londoners. Look up and admire its 110-metre high dome, the second highest in Europe. Go down into the crypt, then climb the 528 steps to the Golden Gallery and enjoy breathtaking views over London.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/london/see-st-pauls-cathedral-priority-access-ticket
Priority access to St. Paul's Cathedral
A multimedia audio guide available in 9 languages
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Any other extras
* Availability: Monday to Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Times: 10am to 4:30pm
* Duration: 90 mins to 2 hours approx.
* Departure point: Saint Paul's Cathedral
* Languages: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
* To access the Cathedral, simply present your voucher at the "priority access" entrance
* If you choose a "Student" or "Senior" price, you will need to provide ID
* Last admission to the Cathedral is at 4pm
* Galleries open at 9:30am and close at 4:15pm
* Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
* THE CATHEDRAL IS AN ACTIVE PLACE OF WORSHIP, THEREFORE, SERVICES CAN TAKE PLACE, CAUSING PART OR ALL OF THE CATHEDRAL TO CLOSE TO THE PUBLIC
* On Sundays, the Cathedral is only open for service. Therefore, parts usually open to public will be closed
* Multimedia audio guides are available in 9 languages (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean). Their content lasts around 90 minutes
* Guided tours of the Cathedral in English are offered for free to all visitors, every day at 10am, 11am, 1pm and 2pm. If you wish to take part in one of them, you must register as soon as you arrive to the Cathedral. Places are limited, and are allocated on a first come, first served basis
* The ground floor and the crypt are accessible for people with reduced mobility
* Given the large number of steps to the galleries (257 to the Whispering Gallery, 376 for the Stone Gallery and 528 to the Golden Gallery), the tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or fear of height
* It is forbidden to take pictures or shoot movies inside the Cathedral. You may take pictures from exterior galleries. Tripods are not allowed
* It is forbidden to use telephones inside the Cathedral
Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
This activity can be cancelled free of charge until the day before the scheduled date. After this time and in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full for the activity.