Already registered ? Log in
Town Hall

Town Hall

Former Holy Cross property, as indicated by the "s" and the cross engraved on the pillars at the entrance of this building. This house was built as early as 1876 and is significative of the architecture of that time. Note at the top of édifice, a decorated ceramic frieze.

Infos techniques

8 route de Caen
14440 DOUVRES LA DELIVRANDE
Lat : 49.2948519Lng : -0.3762254
1 year

Lodgings nearby