Already registered ? Log in
 Lapérouse

Lapérouse

The history of this old mansion, acquired to Master of waters and forests of Louis XIV, is confidentially connected to the transformations undergone by the district in 18th and 19th centuries. The House Lapérouse was established in 1766 by Lefèvre, Café owner of King, who transformed places into a "Vintner".

53 Bis Quai des Grands Augustins 75006 Paris-1er-arrondissement
Lat : 48.8554Lng : 2.34159
0 m

1 informations complémentaires

Coordonnées

Téléphone : 01 43 26 68 04Email : commercial@laperouse.comSite Web : http://www.laperouse.com/

Be the first to comment !

En poursuivant votre visite, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies permettant d'améliorer votre navigation. Pour en savoir plus, cliquez iciJ'ai compris