The organ, on a raised platform above the entrance, was built in 1836 by organ maker Jean-Frédéric Verschneider. The casing is typical of organs made by Jean-Frédéric Verschneider senior. However, it was altered by organ maker François Didier in around 1930. The “Human Voice” organ stop, often called “voice of the angels”, was added by Claude Ignace Callinet in 1841.
The listed church with its Gothic nave dates from 1534. The choir was added in 1832 and the final western span and bell tower in 1833.
Tel : 03 83 49 13 25
Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.