Dominating the small village of Ormersviller, St Joseph's Chapel is in the hamlet of "Auf der Burg" meaning "to the castle". A picnic area and car park have been created for those that would like to visit this sanctuary.
The chapel was built between 1893 and 1895 on the site of a disused quarry. It has become a site for pilgrimage for the surrounding villagers that pray, plead and thank the success of pregancy and childbirth.
The history of this chapel is closely related to the statue on the column of St Joseph, patron saint and protector of families.
Tel : 03 87 96 70 22
Email : email@example.com
Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.