Cappel is famous for its magnificent, exuberantly decorated old farmhouse in Rue de la Forêt. It was built in 1708 for Andres Kremer and his wife Maria, and only minor adaptations of the house have been made after WW II. The beautiful crucifix from 1812 in front of the house is typical of the traditional arts in this region. In Rue Abbé Touba, there are some rare examples of well-preserved houses from the 18th century. Anyone interested in religious art will be delighted by the crucifix from 1741 at the church and the neo-Gothic cemetery chapel.
Tel : 03 87 89 12 85
Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.