13th century castle enlarged and embellished in 1825 and 1873, remains of a square tower and the central body, 16th and 17th century parts, terraces with balustrades. Very beautiful architectural and majestic complex, English park, long meadow, decorated with a stream, lining the bottom of the valley and forming a wide perspective in the middle of the woods. In the first part of the park, many rare species have been gradually reintroduced since 1993. More wild, the second part shelters a herd of fallow deer. Park included in the additional inventory of Historic Monuments.
Free opening of the 43 ha park from April to October except when using the castle for events and rentals.
Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.