The Chapter of the collegiate establishment, founded by James of Lorraine in 1254, got this church built, probably to replace an earlier church. The Gothic building was erected between the end of the 13th century and 1400. Although it was damaged by a fire in 1632, it was spared from destruction during the Thirty Years War and the 1789 revolution. It was designated as a listed building in 1930 and has become the symbol of the city.
Tel : 03 87 90 53 53
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Site web : www.tourisme-pays-de-freyming-merlebach.fr
Ces informations sont issues de la plateforme SITLOR - Système d’Information Touristique - Lorraine
Elles sont synchronisées dans le cadre du partenariat entre Cirkwi, l’Agence régionale du Tourisme Grand Est et les membres du comité technique de Sitlor.