The chapel was built in 1859 close to the shore for summer visitors. It was renovated in 1958. There is an oak sculpture of the Virgin Mary by L. Luzanowski, a Berchères stone altar made by Jean Ransart, a wrought iron gate by J. Briand and stainedglass windows made by the glass artist G. Lardeur.
Telephone : 02 31 37 36 40
OT Terres de Nacre