Already registered ? Log in
image utilisateur
RUE DU MONT-BLANC
74170 SAINT-GERVAIS MONT-BLANC
04 50 47 76 08
http://www.saintgervais.com
tourisme@saintgervais.com
Chapel of la Combe
Chapel of la Combe

Chapel of la Combe

The Chapel of La Combe was founded by two inhabitants, Jean and Balthasard Berthier, in 1685
It is dedicated to Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Saint Symphorian and Saint Anthony of Padua. It is testimony to the deep spirituality in the region in the 17th century, and the desire of the inhabitants to feel protected by one or more saints.
Its architecture is simple and austere on the outside. Restored in 1865, the chapel currently has a neo-Gothic interior décor reflecting the Carmelite religious order

Technical information

534 chemin des chattrix hameau de la Combe
74170 Saint-Gervais-les-Bains
Lat : 45.870548Lng : 6.705992
256 d

4 Additional information

Contact

Phone : 04 50 47 79 80

Email : hautetour@saintgervais.com

Open period

From 15/06 to 23/09, daily.

Updated by

Office de Tourisme de Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc - 15/10/2021
Report a problem

Price(s)

Free access.