This chapel was built in the XVIth century by the canon Antoine Poliac. At first this was the Chapl of a small hamlet who burn in 1628. It was rebulit just after the fire. Today the chapel is still used for religious ceremony few time a years.
Montagnicimes Office de tourisme Intercommunal - 30/09/2021
Report a problem
Phone : 04 79 83 51 51
Email : email@example.com