It was built in 1450 between the canons’ refectory and the cathedral and is a beautiful example of Gothic art. We can access a crypt under the cathedral’s altar from its South span.
In summer, its magnificent garden receives a lot of red roses and the tranquillity which reigns make it an ideal place for rest or reading.
Throughout the year : open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Communauté de Communes Cœur de Maurienne Arvan - 01/10/2018
Report a problem
Free of charge
Phone : 04 79 83 51 51
Email : email@example.com