Reverend Bassat, the vicar of Curienne, had the idea to build the Chapelle du Mont St-Michel, overlooking Challes Les Eaux.
In order to accomplish his plan, he was assisted by various policyholders and the Pères Chartreux. The Chapelle was opened in 1879.
Located to the south of the former chapel, the Chapelle du Mont St-Michel is not entirely at the top of the mountain, which finishes to the north at 895m.
Phone : 04 79 84 71 60
Fax : 04 79 84 75 11
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.curienne.com
Grand Chambéry Alpes Tourisme - 02/02/2018
Report a problem
Open every day, from 1st December - 31st December.