A suspended metal bridge, built in 1887 by the engineer Baudin. 64 m long, situated 96 m above the Chéran, it links Cusy to Gruffy, and is listed as a heritage site. A plunging view over the chaos of the Chéran. Hike departure point.
Office de Tourisme du Lac d'Annecy - 07/04/2022www.lac-annecy.comReport a problem
Phone : 04 50 52 50 48Fax : 04 50 52 10 39