The square tower dates from the year one thousand and was , at the time, part of the St. George church. It is Neo-Gothic style and was restored in 1988.
The St. George's Church was built in the year one thousand, it has undergone many expansions, not always coherent, but it was still too small for a growing population. It was decided in 1848 to demolish it and build a new one against the mound of " On - Nâves " to release a new place in the town center. As we wanted to keep the existing tower ( still in excellent condition ), we had to build separate new church steeple. This realization (1855-1858) made the church of Saint- Jeoire the only department to have preserved our and highlighted all the characteristics, outside and inside, this Neo -Gothic Lombard .
Phone : 04 50 35 91 83
Fax : 04 50 35 81 58
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.lesbrasses.com
Maison des Brasses - 05/01/2020