This old water powered mill, whose name al-ludes to its location where the rivers Castro and Xuvia meet, was designed and built in 1929. It had four reinforced concrete grinding wheels in one chamber, which was a great innovation in its time. It was a mill owned by an important family in the traditional milling sector. It worked all year round thanks to the water provided by its two dams. It remained active until the 1960s.