Explore the Latin Quarter on a murder mystery tour led by actors!
EXPLORE THE LATIN QUARTER ON A MURDER MYSTERY TOUR LED BY ACTORS!
For an hour and a half, you will investigate the murder of Iris Levert. This young student was leaving the Sainte-Geneviève Library when she was killed with a Merovingian axe that belonged to Clovis I. With the help of a group of actors, you will be immersed in this enquiry and solve the mystery of the Latin Quarter crime!
You will pass the Sainte-Geneviève Mountain, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne and the Musée de Cluny.
Make the most of this fun guided tour and explore the Latin Quarter!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/night-time-murder-mystery-latin-quarter-clues-actors
Murder Mystery Tour
The services of the actors
All other extras
* Availability: Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Languages: French
* Times: 8pm
* Duration: 1 hr. 30 mins approx.
* Departure point: Pantheon
* Getting there: Metro: Maubert Mutualité/Luxembourg
* During family tours, children remain under the supervision and responsibility of their parents or guardians.
* Children under the age of 12 years may not participate in this activity
* This activity is not accessible for people with reduced mobility (due to stairs)
* No pets allowed
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.