Climb up to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower for lunch in the famous 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant.
THE 58 TOUR EIFFEL RESTAURANT INVITES YOU TO LUNCH MADE BY THEIRRY MARX!
Enjoy priority access to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower and a three-course meal with drinks. This delicious meal comes with a wonderful view of the Trocadero.
Thierry Marx (2 star chef) and his team would like to offer you a savory 3 course meal (starter, main, and dessert) and a drink (a soft drink or glass of wine or beer) followed by a coffee.
The lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel is excellent for discovering the Eiffel Tower! After your meal, you will have the chance to walk across the glass floor on the restaurant level and to visit the upper floors. You can choose between taking the stairs or buying an additional elevator ticket.
Enjoy the Eiffel Tower to the full with lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/chic-picnic-eiffel-tower
Priority access to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
Lunch in the Eiffel Tower restaurant
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Any food and/or drinks not mentioned
Any other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Times: 12-noon, 1:30pm
* Location: First floor, Eiffel Tower, 7th arrondissement, Paris
* Getting there: Metro Bir Hakeim, line 6 or RER C Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel
* Access to the Eiffel Tower restaurant via priority queue
* THE ELEVATOR TICKET TO THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE EIFFEL TOWER IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
* It is recommended to arrive at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower 30 minutes before your reservation. Go to the restaurant kiosk (between the north and east pillars) to pick up your elevator ticket, which offers priority access to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
* No pets allowed (except guide dogs)
* Reduced tariff for children aged up to and including 11 years
* Elevators (north, east and west pillars) to the first and second floors. Every 7 to 10 minutes. Capacity: each elevator can hold a maximum of 80 people
* Background musical entertainment
* Restaurant accessible for diners with reduced mobility
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.