Learn about the cava making process in the Catalan wine-growing regions! You will then watch the locals form human pyramids in their training centre!
FIRSTLY, EXPLORE THE CATALAN WINE-GROWING REGIONS WITH A GUIDED TOUR OF A WINE CELLAR! YOU WILL THEN WATCH AMATEURS PRACTICE FORMING HUMAN PYRAMIDS IN A CENTRE IN THE REGION!
You will meet your group in Barcelona city centre.
Firstly you will head to the vineyards of the famous wine-growing regions Penedès or Do Alella (it varies depending on the day). You will visit the property of a family of wine growers and will discover their impressive wine cellar. You will learn all about the process of cava making (a sparkling Spanish wine). You will enjoy a cava tasting session at the property.
You will then head to a human pyramid training centre. You will be able to observe the technique and bravery of the athletes taking part in the activity. You will also have the opportunity to try this unique Catalan sport. Put on the traditional costume and follower the advice of your professional instructor.
You will return to Barcelona in the middle of day
*Excessive drinking is bad for your health, please consume in moderation.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/barcelona/evening-discover-the-catalan-wine-growing-regions-and-human-pyramids
A guided tour of one of the region's vineyards
Cava tasting session
Take part in a human pyramid training session
Put on the traditional costume
The services of your multilingual tour guide
Transport from/to Barcelona city centre in minibus
Pick-up from your hotel
* Seasonal Activity: Available Friday from March to mid-November only (except in exceptional circumstances)
* Departure: Les Glòries shopping centre in the centre of Barcelona (the exact address will be sent to you when booking)
* To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher when you meet your guide
* According to the participants' nationality, the tour may be held in multiple languages
* The excursion is limited to a maximum of 14 people in order to ensure a high-quality tour
* Consider bringing sun cream with you during the summer
* Children under the age of 18 will be able to enjoy non-alcoholic drinks during the cava tasting session
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.