Discover the Calanques National Park in an authentic way aboard a dinghy! Spend a day out at sea as you admire the beauty of the Mediterranean coast!
DISCOVER THE CALANQUES NATIONAL PARK IN AN AUTHENTIC WAY ABOARD A BOAT! SPEND A DAY OUT AT SEA AS YOU ADMIRE THE BEAUTY OF THE MEDITERRANEAN COAST!
You will meet the captain at La Ciotat port. Whether on your own or accompanied by other participants, you'll board a a semi-rigid inflatable boat and sail along the Mediterranean coast. During the cruise, admire the scenery of the most famous Calanques such as the En-vau and its gigantic limestone cliffs or Sormiou with its white-sand beaches and cottage paths. The skipper, a native of the area, will take you to coves with unique charming views (see "Itinerary" document below for full details).
Throughout the cruise, you can take advantage of several swimming stops to observe marine flora and fauna using a mask and snorkel. A highlight of the itinerary is the Grotte Bleue, one of the largest semi-submerged caves in France, whose mysterious beauty never fails to captivate visitors.
If the weather permits, your cruise will end with a visit to the Île de Riou island, one of the most beautiful diving sites in the region, home to several caves and ancient shipwrecks.
Your excursion ends back at the La Ciotat port after this adventure-filled day in the clear turquoise waters typical of the Calanques in Provence!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/marseilles/excursion-calanques-national-park
Cruise to the indicated Calanque coves
The excursion to Grotte Bleue
The excursion to Île de Riou
The services of a crtified marine navy skipper
A beverage during your cruise (water or soda)
Use of snorkelling material during the swimming sessions
Swimming accessories (swimsuit, towels, etc.)
Any other extras
* Availability: June to September
* Time: 11am
* Duration: 6 hours approx.
* Departure location: Port de la Ciotat
* This activity is free for children aged 3 years and under.(subject to good weather conditions)
* One beverage per person is offered during the cruise (water or soda). It is recommended that you also bring your own bottle of water
* For this activity, you are advised to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a bathing suit if you want to swim
* Please wear a jacket for this sea voyage. The sea breeze can be very cool despite high summer temperatures
* Snorkelling equipment provided
* Participants are allowed to bring a snack on board
* The boat has a maximum capacity of 10 to 11 persons
* In the event of adverse weather conditions, the activity may be cancelled. In this case, an alternative date or a refund will be proposed
* The Île de Riou is difficult to access and this part of the trip is subject to suitable weather conditions. No refunds will be issued for an eventual cancellation of this stop
Cancellations free of charge until 15 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 15 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 15 and 7 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.