Discover Paris from up high on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and explore the city at your own pace with two hop-on hop-off bus routes and a cruise on the Seine.
DISCOVER PARIS FROM UP HIGH ON THE 2ND FLOOR OF THE EIFFEL TOWER AND EXPLORE THE CITY AT YOUR OWN PACE WITH TWO HOP-ON HOP-OFF BUS ROUTES AND A CRUISE ON THE SEINE.
Go straight to the elevators at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower with your priority-access ticket and head up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Wander around at your own pace and take in the unrestricted views over Paris.
Once sitting comfortably on a double-decker bus thanks to your 1- or 2-day pass, you can make the most of the panoramic views on offer. Your tour will be punctuated by the informative and amusing commentary from your audio guide and stops at the capital’s many tourist sites. You can get on and off as you please as you explore these must-see sites and their surrounding areas, or maybe you would prefer to sit tight and enjoy the views on these two tours.
Whenever you want, you can go on a 1-hour cruise on the Seine and discover its quays, listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and the monuments and unique hotels along the river.
Don’t miss these 3 activities during your stay in Paris!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/priority-access-2nd-floor-eiffel-tower-1-hour-cruise-bus-pass-1-2-days
Skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Ticket for the 1-hour cruise
The multilingual commentary on the cruise
Unlimited access to the Standard Tour and the Montmartre Tour for your chosen duration (1 or 2 days)
Scenic bus tour
Audio-guide commentary on the bus
Transport between the different activities
Guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 1-hour cruise, open ticket for the Eiffel Tower
* Ticket collection point: Paris, 7th arrondissement
* Ticket collection times: Agency open between 8am and 6pm
* Time slots for the Eiffel Tower: 11am–1pm; 1:30pm–5pm; 5:30pm–10pm
* NOTE: The visits are not guided tours. On the day of your visit to the Eiffel Tower, you will pick up your tickets in the 7th arrondissement before making your own way to your various activities.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIORITY-ACCESS TICKET FOR THE EIFFEL TOWER
* The ticket, which displays a specific time slot, provides priority access up to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
* Free for children under 3 years (buggies not allowed)
* Pets not allowed
* Latecomers risk not being able to access the Eiffel Tower. The tour is non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
* For security reasons, the Eiffel Tower reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags and, if deemed necessary, confiscate any items considered dangerous (knives, glass bottles, bottle openers, alcohol). Confiscated items will not be returned to their owners
* For technical or security reasons, the management of the site reserves the right to modify the itinerary of the tour without offering a refund or an alternative date
* The service provider cannot be held responsible for waiting times caused by a large number of visitors or due to technical problems which can cause the tour to be modified on the day of the visit. No refunds will be issued in these circumstances
INFORMATION ABOUT THE CRUISE
* This ticket is not time- or date-specific. Once you have picked it up from the agency, you can go on your cruise whenever you want during your stay (or up to 3 months after your Eiffel Tower visit)
* Getting there: Metro: Bir-Hakeim (Line 6), Trocadéro (Line 6 and 9)
* Departure times
April to September: approximately every 30 mins from 10am to 10:30pm (except 1pm and 7:30pm). On weekends and every day in June, July and August, from 10am to 11pm (on July 14, the last departure will be at 2pm due to the festivities)
October to March: departures approximately every hour from 10:30am to 9:30pm. On weekends and every day of the Zone C holiday period, from 10am to 10:30pm (on December 31, the last cruise will depart at 9:30pm due to the festivities) * Commentary languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese. Children’s version in French
* Duration: 1 hr.
* Departure point: at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Port de la Bourdonnais – Pontoon No.3. Paris, 7th arrondissement
* No pets allowed
INFORMATION ABOUT THE BUS PASS – BIG BUS (1 OR 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS):
* This ticket is not time- or date-specific. Once you have picked it up from the agency, you can go on your hop-on hop-off tour of Paris whenever you want during your stay (or up to 6 months after your Eiffel Tower visit)
* Availability: every day (except April 10, July 14 & 24, Sept. 25, Oct. 9, Nov. 11 and other exceptional dates)
Standard tour: April to October from 9:30am to 8pm/November to March from 10am to 7pm
Montmartre tour: April to October from 9:30am to 5:30pm/November to March from 10am to 5pm
Standard tour: 2 hrs. 25 mins approx.
Montmartre tour: 1 hr. 15 mins approx. * Languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin)
* Departure point: any of the bus stops
* This ticket gives you access to two scenic bus tours: The Standard Tour and the Montmartre Tour
Standard tour: every 20 mins April–October/every 30 mins November–March
Montmartre tour: every 30 minutes, all year
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.