TAKE A DAY OUT TO GET TO KNOW PARIS!
Start your day with a guided tour of the city in a minibus to discover Paris’s must-see sites. Take in the views of the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower and pass through the district of Saint Germain des Près, one of Paris’s most chic areas. You will stop off at the square in front of Notre Dame to admire the cathedral from close up.
Then, have lunch at the famous 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant and enjoy its panoramic views over Paris. There, you can savour a unique, chic, picnic-style meal.
You will then head to Versailles for an audio-guided tour of the Palace of Versailles. Discover all the secrets of this Palace thanks to the recorded multilingual guide.
Go on a day out to get to know Paris and what was once the royal residence!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/guided-tour-paris-minibus-lunch-eiffel-tower-audio-guided-tour-palace-versailles
Transport in a comfortable minibus
The commentary in English from your driver/guide
Access to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
Lunch on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (2 courses and drinks)
The audio-guided tour of the Palace of Versailles
Transport between activities
Visiting the monuments seen from the minibus
Access to the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Eiffel Tower
Tour of the gardens of Versailles
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Languages: minibus tour commentated in English and Spanish only (each minibus has a maximum capacity of 19 passengers); Palace of Versailles audio guide available in French, English, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
* Departure point: 75007
* You will not stop off at the different monuments during your minibus tour (except Notre Dame)
* At the end of your tour of the Palace of Versailles, your driver will take you back to Paris’s 7th arrondissement
Information about the PALACE OF VERSAILLES:
* Buggies are not allowed inside the palace
* Shoes without stiletto heels are recommended (wooden floors in the rooms and paving stones in the courtyard)
* Access to the Palace of Versailles is difficult for people with reduced mobility
* Non-flash photography is permitted inside the palace
* From April 4 to November 1 there is a fee to enter the palace gardens on the following dates (entry not included, payable on the day):
* the days of the “Grandes Eaux” show (musical fountains): Saturday and Sunday from April 4 to November 1 and Tuesday from May 26 to June 30 and April 3, May 8, May 14 and July 14
* the days of the “Musical Gardens”: Tuesday from April 7 to May 12 and Tuesday from July 7 to October 27
* public holidays and exceptional dates
* No pets allowed
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.