The Tourist Office welcomes you and informs you about cultural/natural activities, events and outings on the intercommunal territory of the Pays de Nemours.
In our reception area, the councillors in our stay offer you:
- Thematic guided tours for the individual public (calendar of visits available at the office and on the website).
- Guided tours for the public group all year round by reservation
- A ticket office for shows and concerts
- A ticket office (group) of the "Vedette Panoramique du Loing" (in season)
- Providing tourist documentation and local information
- The sale of bus tickets
- A shop space composed of different products: poppy specialities, postcards, brand pages, magnets, books, IGN cards and topoguides, objects to offer...
Equipped with the Home & Bike label, the Tourist Office provides cyclotourists with practical information, a bicycle pump and offers repair kits for sale. Bike racks are also accessible at the entrance to the reception area (castle courtyard).
From 01/07 to 31/08.
Closed on Monday.
Closed exceptionally on July 14th and August 15th.
From 01/09 to 30/06.
Closed Monday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
Office de Tourisme du Pays de Nemours - 05/07/2021