La Grave's Church was built around the 11th century and is dedicated to Notre Dame de l’Assomption. It is the oldest monument in the canton and has been a listed building since 1959.
**MASS SCHEDULE IN ATTACH FILE**
It is surrounded by a graveyard with tombstones topped with attractive wooden crosses that are worth a close look: the triangle represents the Holy Trinity and the circle, the unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Open every day from 9am to 6pm, free access.
Phone : 04 76 79 90 05
Email : email@example.com
Throughout the year : open daily from 9 AM to 6 PM.
Office de tourisme des Hautes Vallées - La Grave - La Clarée - L'Izoard - 26/06/2019
Free of charge