Built in 1856, the building was occupied by the Nuns of Providence who ran a free school for girls here until 1903.
In 1867, Abbot Gallin donated the building to the municipality, who promised to use income from its rental to help the poor.
Phone : 04 74 33 66 22
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office du Tourisme Les Balcons du Dauphiné - 01/12/2020