This particularly large 19th-century washhouse is remarkably well built. Standing at the roadside, it measures 11 metres in length and shelters an enormous basin supplied with water from the River Amby. Its impressive framework supports a thackstone roof.
The washhouse was built in 1873 by Pierre Chatelard, a mason, Pierre Marin, a stonecutter, and Benoît Reynaud, who was a carpenter.
Phone : 04 74 90 45 13
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office du Tourisme Les Balcons du Dauphiné - 26/10/2021
Report a problem