Discover San Francisco by open roof bus and go on a ferry to Alcatraz Island!
DISCOVER SAN FRANCISCO BY OPEN ROOF BUS AND GO ON A FERRY TO ALCATRAZ ISLAND!
For 48 hours, you will have the chance to discover all of San Francisco thanks to the 4 routes covering the city. You will be able to enjoy commentaries from your guide in each of the buses (in English). You will also be free to get on and get off the buses whenever you like at any stop.
CIRCUIT A: OFFICIAL CITY TOUR
You will see numerous historical sites during this 2h multiple-stop bus tour. Discover Fisherman's Wharf and its famous Pier 39, as well as Ghirardelli Square, the Union Square business quarter, Chinatown and the Italian quarter of North Beach, Coit Tower and Lombard Street, amongst others!
CIRCUIT B: SAUSALITO
Traverse the famous Golden Gate Bridge to head back to the charming coastal town of Sausalito. You will be able to enjoy the town and discover its art galleries and even have lunch out at sea. You can hop on and off the bus at your leisure at the Golden Gate Birdge Vista points and Sausalito.
This panoramic 90 minute tour follows a specially designed route to show you the most beautiful views of the city. Departing from the Fisherman's wharf, you will drive down Russian Hill and pass Grace Cathedral in Nob Hill. Go through Chinatown and Financial district, across the brightly lit Bay Bridge to reacxh Treasure Island. Enjoy a 10 min photo stop here to capture the amazing views of the San Francisco skyline. On the way back, you will pass the Ferry building, Pier 39 to come back to Fisherman's Wharf.
TRIP TO ALCTRAZ ISLAND
Departing from Pier 33, you will leave by ferry for an incredible trip on Alcatraz Island. Upon your arrival on the island, you will collect your audioguide. You will be free to visit the island at your own pace to the sound of commentaries from old prisoners. They will tell you of the biggest escape stories as well as the different myths and legends created by the "rock".
When you wish, head back onto one of the numerous ferries back to San Francisco.
As a bonus, enjoy a TICKET FOR MADAME TUSSAUDS included with your pass! Rediscover your favourite celebrities in the famous wax statue museum.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/san-francisco/2-day-san-francisco-pass-hop-on-hop-off-bus-tour-of-alcatraz
The 3 bus circuits to visit San Francisco (valid for 48 hours)
Live guide in English during the bus tour
The visit to Alcatraz with a multilingual audioguide (available in 10 languages)
Ticket for Madame Tussauds
Any other extras
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALCATRAZ: WHEN BOOKING, YOU WILL NEED TO INDICATE THE DATE YOU WISH TO GO TO ALCATRAZ. YOU WILL HAVE TO PICK UP YOUR TICKET FOR ALCATRAZ (WITH RETURN FERRY TRANSPORTATION) ON THE SAME DAY OF YOUR VISIT, BETWEEN 9AM AND 10AM. THE COLLECTION POINT IS LOCATED AT PIER 39, NEXT TO MANY ATTRACTIONS AND DEPARTURE OF THE FERRY. THE ALCATRAZ TOUR WILL BE LATER IN THE DAY, EITHER IN THE MORNING (AFTER 10:30AM) OR IN THE AFTERNOON (EXACT TIME WILL BE INDICATED ON YOUR OFFICIAL TICKET. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW THE TIME IN ADVANCE, SO WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO PLAN ANY OTHER ACTIVITY ON THAT DAY.
* You will be able to collect your tickets for the bus tours and Madame Tussauds at the same time as your Alcatraz ticket. You will be able to choose what day you want to use them (up to 3 months after you collect the tickets in exchange for your voucher). If you wish to do the bus tours or go to Madame Tussauds BEFORE the Alcatraz tour, you will have to go collect the tickets before and come back for your Alcatraz tickets on the day of your visit.
* YOU WILL HAVE TO PRESENT YOUR ID AND VOUCHER TO COLLECT YOUR TICKET AND ACCESS THE FERRY
* ADDITIONNAL INFORMATION FOR THE ALCATRAZ TOUR:
* This activity is often full in the summer (June to September), sometimes several months in advance. We advise you to book as soon as possible
* Estimated duration of the tour with audioguide: approx. 1h30. You will be free to take the ferry back to San Francisco whenever you want, no return time will be imposed
* Duration of the ferry transportation: 15-20 minutes
* Audioguides are available during the tour in 10 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japonese, Corean, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and Chinese
* Alcatraz will be closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's
* INFORMATION FOR THE BUS TOURS - HOHO PASS VALID 48H
* Your bus Pass is valid for 48h (if you start using your pass on Monday at 2pm, it will be valid until Wednesday at 1:59pm)
* The 3 routes include live guide in English. Audioguides are also available in 6 other languages: Spanish, Japonese, Corean, German, Portuguese and Italian
* The City Tour and Sausalito Tour are hop-on hop-off tours
* The Night Tour departs from Fisherman's Wharf and idoes not make any stops. It is often full in the summer so we advise you to get there early in order to assure you a seat on the bus.
* City Tour: 9am-5pm, every 15-30 minutes (every 30-40 minutes from November to March) // tour lasts 2h30 if you stay on the bus during the whole tour
* Sausalito Tour: 10am-5pm, every 30 to 60 minutes (every 2h from November to March) // tour lasts 1h if you stay on the bus during the whole tour
* Night Tour: 6:30pm, 7pm and 7:30pm // tour lasts 2h (no stops)
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.