With its bulb bell tower, slates and its registered altarpiece from the XVIIth century, Pincru's chapel is typically representative of the region.
Buily on the right bank of the Bronze, near la Villia bridge, it is the center of Pincru's hamlet. Claude Roch took the initiative to built a chapel here, dedicated to Saint Joseph, by bringing the amount of 580 florins. Other donors form the surroundings participated to raise the sum required.
This little chapel has an altarpiece with a painting representing "the wedding of the Virgin with Saint Joseph" from 1665, made by a painter from the Italian school. A donor, probably Claude Roch, is represented in a corner. During 3 years, 1973 - 19735, the generosity of the inhabitants could help refurbish the chapel, left abandoned after the World War 2. The return of its bulb bell tower, covered with brand new scales of nickel made a big impression in 1975. The painting of the altarpiece registered as a historic monument, was refurbished in 1994.
Phone : 04 50 96 97 27
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.2ccam.fr/decouvrir/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/Cluses-Arve-montagnes-Tourisme-104007097700091/
All year round, daily.
Cluses Arve & montagnes Tourisme - 28/05/2020