This church owes its name to the bringing of a bit of a the Croic de Terre Sainte by Thinaut the 4th in 1237.
It was built during 13th century, but after a fire in 1309, it was restored in 16th century. The main gate is from the Renaissance. The stained-glass window are from the 16th century, the have and the vault from 13th century.
Nowadays, the monument is closed to visitors.
01 64 60 26 26
01 64 60 26 23
Fax : 01 64 60 11 97
Website : www.provins.net
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
Provins Tourisme entre Bassée, Montois et Morin - 05/12/2020