Already registered ? Log in
St-Pierre-ès-Liens Church

St-Pierre-ès-Liens Church

Credit : OT CEVA

Saint-Pierre-ès-Liens Church (1876-1878) is designed by architect Théodore Maignan and Réglain company.
It is built with stones from local quarries.
The building is of a Latin cross plan, of which the transept has four chapels and the chevet and wings cut off corners.
The first stone was consecrated September 17th, 1876; the church was brought to worship April 21, 1878 and consacreted by Bishop David, November 5, 1878.

31 Place de l'Église 22980 Plélan-le-Petit
Lat : 48.4348Lng : -2.22062
0 m
2 years

Be the first to comment !

En poursuivant votre visite, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies permettant d'améliorer votre navigation. Pour en savoir plus, cliquez iciJ'ai compris