One of the most famous profile of Savoie, with its arrow with double bulb.
The bell tower, destroyed during the Revolution, found only in 1824 a new arrow with double bulb as the older one. The 2 bulbs are separate by an octagonal tambour and the second one, in onion, has got a globe dominated by the cross and the rooster. Most of furniture was also destroyed during the Revolution. The church has been used like a storage between 1794 and 1800, but it’s only in 1840 that Pédrino has built the altarpiece. In both side of the painting we can find statues of Sainte-Agathe and Saint-François-de-Sales which representing healing child. In 1876, to make the building bigger, a platform has been built. On the new façade are placed clay statue of Moïse, Elie and Sacred-heart.
Phone : 04 79 55 03 06
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.fondation-facim.fr
All year round, daily between 9 am and 7 pm.
Fondation Facim - 24/01/2020