This iBeaken was created with Facebook iBeaken Postcard creater
To know a bit more about it….
The saltcellars and the tea box with lid (level 3) as well as the openwork...Read more
Mentioned as early as 1229, the former Hospice Saint-Gilles was, with the exception of its 16thcentury Gothic wing, rebuilt from 1667 to a U-shaped...Read more
Uploaded by Jo Van Hove with iBeaken Postcards Facebook app.
Built between 1621 and 1645 for the Jesuits of Namur by the architect who built the church of St Charles Borromeus in Antwerp, the church was...Read more
Built of brick and Meuse limestone, the two-storey Groesbeeck de Croix house assumed its present form in the 18th century. Although the rear façade...Read more
The site of the citadel, on a rocky spur at the confluence of the rivers Meuse and Sambre, developed in tandem with the comté of Namur (10th century)....Read more
The present theatre was inaugurated in 1868. It has a yellow limestone façade with two rows of seven porticoed bays, beneath an attic floor; two...Read more
Built in 1901 on the banks of the river Meuse and restored from 1993 to 1995, the Beez mills are four-storey brick buildings whose architectural...Read more