Please choose one of the items below
The parish was established in 1901, on the right bank of the Dendre.
The district known under the name of 'Mijlbeek' serves for...Read more
This Baroque church with three naves, of brick and Lede sandstone, was consecrated in 1727 as the abbey church of the Premonstratensians, after...Read more
Uploaded by Pascal Brackman with iBeaken Postcards Facebook app.