Only Paul Claudel's tomb is open to the public all year round. The rest of the park is private. The castle can not be visited except on certain occasions...Read more
The furnaces are vestiges of the past when they were at the disposal of the local residents. Nowadays, the bread furnaces are more than just decorative...Read more
Originally, these "gabouillons", as they were called in the region, were very basic reservoirs dug out near the streams.
The washhouses of Brangues...Read more
The old church was demolished in July 1847 and a new one, built by the new mayor, Monsieur Michoud de la Tour, opened its doors the following week.
This mid-15th century fortress has been constantly enlarged over time.
The castle was made famous when it was owned by Mrs. Beyle, Stendhal's sister,...Read more
In 1874 the village had twelve fountains and a pond which served as a watering hole. They were all designed by Monsieur Brissac and supplied with water...Read more
All the wells were restored in 1858.They are located: at La Pomatière (filled in); adjoining the Town Hall (between 16 and 20 metres deep); at Brieux...Read more