It is situated above Grosbliederstroff, at the entrance of the Brandenbusch forest. We can admire there a wonderful view on the Sarre valley.
The parish church from 1745 is a baroque one. Its inside construction is well-known for its beauty. Numerous objects and inside elements are filed or registered.
This church has been mentioned for the first time in the 18th century. But its construction goes back to the Crusades time, therefore a reliquary still...Read more