This chapel was for a long time a place of pilgrimage. Saint Quirin was a roman tribune from the beginning of the 2nd century who died as a martyr in 130...Read more
It has been built in 1841 in the neo-baroque style. According to the myth, Saint Eustache converted himself after he had met a miraculous deer and he died...Read more
The cave was erected in 1958 in the honour of Notre Dame de Lourdes on the heights of Blies-Schweyen, in a place chosen for its idyllic character.