The neo-Gothic church of St Antony the Hermit at Pepinster was consecrated in 1899, and is the work of the abbot and aesthete Sylvain Balau and...Read more
The chapel of the Vieux Bon Dieu was built in 1895 and enlarged in 1930.
The building as constructed using sandstone...Read more
In a verdant environment in Tancrémont, between Pepinster and Banneux is this little chapel renowned for its large prominent cross,...Read more
Situated in the main street of the commune, the church’s exterior is unobtrusive and little noticed.
The interior on the other hand...Read more