11 July 1934: Decision to form three "Mixed Groups" consisting of a battalion of Chasseurs Ardennais militiamen and a battalion of volunteer border...Read more
Monument dedicated to victims from the 3rd and 6th Chasseurs Ardennais in May 1940. The 6th CHA was a reserve regiment formed by splitting the...Read more
In front of the entrance, stele commemorating the fact that the 3rd CHA were garrisoned here from 1934 to 1940 and from 1952 to 1994.
On 10May 1940.at 6 in the morning, a 1,950 kg mine laid in the main road at the foot of the church exploded causing serious damage to the church. ...Read more