The “Jardin des Plantes”, or botanical garden, dates back to the late 1880s.
It is mainly composed of typical seaside flora, both from the Atlantic...Read more
Very close to the city centre, the “Parc Paysager” or landscape park was created after the war, once the bombed city’s ruins had been used to fill up a...Read more
The French landscaper Gilles Clément proves us here that concrete and nature can get along very well with his "Jardin du Tiers Paysage" (third-landscape...Read more
The work of Swiss artist Felice Varini in Saint-Nazaire, part of the contemporary art project “Estuaire” in 2007 can be fully appreciated from one spot...Read more
The Saint-Nazaire Church contains an important religious heritage from the church of the original village, but also interesting post-war stained glass,...Read more
This Baltard-style Market Hall is located in the district of Méan-Penhoët, in the Eastern part of Saint-Nazaire, and was inaugurated in 1877.
Le Grand Café is a former café established in 1864, probably by Aristide Briand's father (Briand is a famous French lawyer and politician, Nobel Price...Read more
This former chapel is now hosting temporary exhibitions and classical music concerts.
Inaugurated in 1970, it has received the "20th-century Heritage" label.